With Scheduled, you can write and schedule messages to be sent later. You’ll receive notifications for the messages you’ve Scheduled, reminding you to send them.
How does it work? It's easy! Here's a how-to for iOS:
- Click on 'Add new' at the bottom of the screen to create a new message
- Choose the contact or group you want to send to
- Type your message
- Schedule date, time and choose whether you want it to repeat or not
- Click on 'Schedule Message'
⏲ Now we wait... ⏲
- On the day and time you scheduled, you'll receive a notification to send the message
- Tap the notification and choose the messenger you want to send the message through and click 'Send'.
That's it! You're message is sent!
Too hard? Here's a video: