Our Web App allows you to schedule messages quicker than ever. A big feature is the contact import option, where you can import a CSV file. A CSV is the file that contains your contacts.
If you want to import the contacts from your Apple device, please follow these steps first:
- Head up to iCloud.com via your computer.
- Select the contacts that you want to export
- Either one by one
- Or click on the gear at the bottom left and use Select All
3. Once you've selected the contacts you want to export, click the gear again and click Export vCard. Your computer will download a VCF file containing the selected contacts. The name of the file will be explicit as for how many contacts were exported.
Converting your contacts file to a Google CSV file (required)
This is so that Scheduled can read the contacts file.
- Go to Google Contacts.
- Press More in the menu left to reveal the Import button
3. Press Import and select your contacts file (.CSV or .VCF)
4. You should now see your contacts in the list. Now click on Export under import.
5. Make sure you export as a Google CSV file and press Export. Your computer will download a CSV file which will contain the contacts you just exported.
Now finally, importing the contacts into Scheduled
- Head over to the Scheduled Web App and log in.
- Go to Settings and then click the Contacts tab.
- Click on Choose CSV file
- Select the CSV file you just exported from Google Contacts.
Done! Your contacts should now be imported in the Scheduled Web App. You can now find your contacts under 'Contacts' and when you schedule a new message in the recipients menu.